|Fund Description||The OC Premium Small Companies Fund invests principally in high quality small and medium sized stocks with sustainable business models and attractive investment fundamentals listed or about to list on the Australian Stock Exchange (ASX).|
|Objective||Outperform the S&P/ASX Small Ordinaries Accumulation Index by 3% over rolling three year periods|
|Stock range||30 - 50 Stocks|
|Australian Equities - Core Fundamental||80% - 100%|
|Cash Limit||0% - 20%|
|Management Fee||1.20% p.a. (including GST net of RITC)|
|Performance fee||20.5% (including GST net of RITC) of the amount the Fund outperforms its benchmark provided specific conditions are met (see PDS for further information).|
|Performance hurdle||S&P/ASX Small Ordinaries Accumulation Index|
|High-water mark||Yes, plus 5%|
|Redemptions Payable||Usually within 7 days|
|Distributions||Half Yearly (31 December and 30 June)|
|Distribution Reinvestment Plan||Available|
- Core Fundamental strategy, focus on domestically based businesses with high quality management and understandable business models.
- Access to a team of highly experienced investment professionals focused on generating excess returns.
- A unique portfolio that does not invest in companies that have complex technologies, unproven business models, companies with insufficient diversification of product and supply (e.g. single mine miners) or companies that lack sufficient liquidity
- A proven bottom up approach to active investment management using OC’s established investment skills to deliver excess risk adjusted investment returns.
- An intensive company visitation program with industry analysis and strong industry contacts to provide an ‘informational edge’.
- Proprietary investment information system built up over 10 years to organise and harness the information gathered by the team.
- Flexible cash weightings of up to 20% which is a residual of the implementation of bottom up stock analysis, adjusted for liquidity requirements.
- Strong alignment of interests with clients. The managers are owners of the business and investors in the funds, providing strong investment performance incentive. Additionally, all performance fees are invested in the fund for a minimum of 12 months.
- A cap on size of funds under management to avoid compromising investment performance by lack of transactional flexibility.
|Prices at 19/10/2017||Application Price||Net Asset Value||Redemption Price||Unit Price History|
|OC Premium Small Companies Fund||3.1162||3.1069||3.0976||Click Here|
* Please note the unit prices ex-distribution post 30 June 2017.
|To 30 September 2017||1 Month||3 Month||6 Month||1 Year||3 Years (p.a.)||5 Years (p.a.)||Since incep (p.a.)|
|OC Premium Small Companies Fund||1.4%||3.7%||10.2%||2.0%||11.3%||15.2%||11.3%|
|S&P/ASX Small Ordinaries Accumulation Index||1.3%||4.4%||4.0%||3.0%||8.1%||5.1%||5.6%|
* Past performance is not a reliable indicator of future performance.
The total returns of the OC Premium Small Companies Fund over specified periods are shown in the above table. This table contains information regarding Total Returns to the date specified. Total Returns are calculated after taking into account all fees. Before 1 July 2004, performance fees were not paid out of the Funds but billed by OC Funds directly to investors. In this table, the Total Returns for the period prior to 1 July 2004 have been adjusted to reflect the paid performance fees as if the fees were paid out by the Funds. The Total Return performance figures quoted are historical, calculated using end of month mid prices and do not allow the effects of income tax or inflation. Total Returns assume the reinvestment of all distributions. The performance is quoted net of all fees and expenses. The Indices do not incur these costs. Positive returns, which the Funds are designed to provide, are different regarding risk and investment profile to index returns.
- ANZ Grow Wrap
- BT Wrap
- Federation Alliance
- Hub24 Super
- IOOF Pursuit
- Macquarie Wrap
- MLC Wrap
- Portfolio Care
Contact John Clothier, General Manager, Distribution
M +61 408 488 549 | E email@example.com